Thursday, March 17, 2011

almost end of my highschool

Hello SMA 3 students :')

Last year with my white and grey uniform is totally sad , remember not until 1 month left for me to spend it with my Friends :'
While I feel so sad to end this SMA3 , I'm not in the same class with all of my special friends and that's was my fault years ago
I fell so unlucky and why I close my Sma3 with this so not perfect ending
Still a big feeling keeps haunting me day to day
Besides, I've spent my last year with no one besides me during lessons and no seatmate like what my other friends have,
To tell the truth, I eny with them , the one besides, behind and all have their own one and they can laugh; chat;taking photos , and etc


I feel like back to my first year of Senior High School which I want to spend it with them :')

Love,
Jessica Ong