Wednesday, June 22, 2011

tagged by friends

Anw, Thanks for the tagged friends :)

let me try to answers it all

So, I was tagged by AC, Vinny, Angelina wong, beverly koa about this "10 facts about me"

the golden rules :
-each tagged person has to jot down 10 facts abt himself/herself
-then choose another 10 ppl and tag them by telling them via chatbox "hey! you got tagged!" sth like that
-no tagging back the person who have tagged you
-wait do you wait for? go post yours now! :D

So, maybe I'll try to answer it as much as i can :)

'10facts'
 
1. I can't live without my FAMILY , they are my best of the best :)
2. My JHS and SHS always be in my heart, RejecXted and MUSKETEERS , they are my everthing after family ;) They have make my day as bright as the sun shine in the morning, just can't live without them too.
3. I get hard to wake up myself in the morning.
4.Nowadays, I just can't get far from my BB , that's my bad habit now hahaha
5.I used to cry from my school till home when I get a red mark when I'm in primary(always), JHS (sometimes), SHS (one or two times / more)
6. I hardly speak out what I need to tell someone about my feeling
7. I want to lose 15 kg badlyyyy :(( can someone help me?
8. I love to eat chocolate and any other delicious food
9. Spectacles or lens is the most important one to begin my day !
10.How I wish ME & YOU can chat from heart to heart , but as I've said it I hardy speak out '( stupid meee
 
I would like to tag :
1. Pretty Ros
2. Anita Chanf
3. Vinny Angela
4. Yunita Lim
5. Angie Wong
6.Adriana Salim
7. Desilia Nilam
8. Stephanie Candra
9. Winny Teh
10. Cathy Djaya



Love, Jessica Ong