Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My 17th Birthday Bash

Hullloooo Worldddd,


Yippieeee Finally I'm officialy 17th !
 I got a super duper quarter bday surprise from my genk XD

cronology :

Yesterday , We have planned to have swim at Mutiara residence. Since, this holiday we mostly spend it with swimming so I just ohh yes tomorrow we will swimm againn..
Arrived there, there's no one there except some which joined my car. 
At first , We took some picture around the pool (this is our tradition,keep narcising) 
then no one arrived there. 
Actually they said we must arrived at 8 , but that time since almost 9 and there's no one there.
Then suddenly I saw Edric's dslr bag , From that time i feel a little bit strange , while the one which joined my cars keep saying , " ilank khi mana ? kok bo lang e r jum ... " Sth like that words. 
annd then tralalalala I see back and I found man with a swimming outfit and that is Vinsontttttt , from that time I start to realize that they might be hiding in one placee.
Hahaha at last , surprriseee ... the genkk came outt andd  they push me into the pool and I was so so so so so shocked ! ( I even don't know how to swimmm and they get me into the pooll haha) haizzz  I get hurts in my leg and hope it will get well soon =( 
end up with blowwing the cake and that's all =)


Thank you for the genk which already arranged a super surprise for me in my 17th bday
Thank you, for making my life colourful 

You all have so meaningful for me and I feel so thankful to have friends like you guysss =)

 thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks
  Love you all  ♥

# some photos during my 17th bash (the complete one @ edric's )