Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Blog , Old Chapter

Why I give this "New Blog , Old Chapter" as my title of today's blog ? 

I'm not a new blogger but I make a new blog. It's because I'm quite boring with my former blog , then end up with deleting it fews months ago. 

New blog means it's my time now to write about my daily and hope it will works. 
Trying to write more since MR.Harkiman (my english tuition teacher) ask us to write more. He said that We are lack of writting that's why we can't produce a better writting. So, this is my last year in senior and I wish i could improve my messy english by writting my activities with this new Blog. 

Stop talking about that !
And today , Suddenly I try to open Rose's blog , I press the acrhive button and choose the posting that she post it in her first time of blogging. After I read it, what a coincedence the date is 08 September 2008 which is the same as the date of today 28 september 2010. What a funny things happened and I laugh to the max when I read her blog . 

Happy 2nd anniversarry to PRETTY ROSE'S blog , hope you can write more and all the best for you and ur BLOG =)

Lastly, I just want to share some sentences that I just get it from my besties. 
 remember!
 best friend is not the one who is around you,
 best friend is the one who is close and accpets you.



Photos that we shoot a months ago, A Simple shoot which we just want to take some pictures when we are at Merdeka Walk. Actually, We don't make any plan but It's because we are too hungry. So, end up having lunch at MW and take some pictures .